A regular health check-up is to examine whether all the organ and the system of your body is working properly. A normal full body check-up includes a blood test, urine test, X-ray, Cardiac test and Lung functioning Test.
Why Do Individuals Need Fully body Checkup once in a year and what can we expect as a benefit?
There are many reasons that make the regular check-up crucial and hence should not be avoided.
Here lie some of the things you can expect from a full-body checkup and not avoided-
- Clinical History- If you are regular for your yearly checkups then it will help your doctor to update your medical record regularly.
- Family record of ailment- Informing your doctor about the history of your family and the diseases which you family might have suffered. By doing this, you can avoid passing on the same disease to the next generation and maybe yourselves from deadly diseases.
- Habits – A lot of habits might be harming you and you did not even notice all this time but this is when your regular doctor and your regular checkups help.
- Lifestyle and its effects- Your working place, Working condition and time might be effecting you massively but your regular checkups can warn you at right point of time.
- Normal functioning of your body- Regular checkups help you to check if all your body systems are performing their job normally or not.
- Physical examination- this is very necessary for you if you have symptoms of any disease, Blood Test can help in diagnosis and therefore treatment.
As being updated about your health is necessary these few points are why you should Book Blood Test Online as soon as possible and visit your regular doctor.