Obesity is emerging as the most prevalent and rising disorder in the 21st century. In this era where most of the activities can be done while staying at one’s home like shopping via e-commerce sites, jobs via work from home vacancies, food via online ordering sites, gambling via sites like Judi Online, etc. One simply does less manual work as compared to the previous century. With the advent of new ways for entertainment such as video games, the popularity of energy-consuming physical games is only lowered. The rising calorie content in modern fast food has further elevated the problem of obesity and kids are severely affected by it.
What are kids fitness clubs?
To state the obvious, kids fitness clubs are fitness clubs but for kids. In such clubs, pre-teens engage in activities like volleyball, basketball, baseball, and other sports. Activities like dancing, singing, plays are also undertaken along with some light exercises to keep one’s children fit and healthy.
Benefits of such clubs
- Prevents the early onset of obesity in kids
- Prevents the early onset of diseases related to obesity such as diabetes and heart-related problems.
- Naturally increases the metabolism of the child, which makes the child ‘active’ from an early stage.
- Fitness clubs are a great way for a child to learn new sports and activities like dancing.
- A place where a child can make friends and learn how to communicate with others and interact in a society.
- Fitness clubs offer a place where a child can pent up his excess energy thus he can remain calm and composed at his home, providing much-needed respite to his parents.
- A place where a child can find his field of interests and explore it.
Thus fitness clubs are not only good for the physical health of the child but also play an important part in the mental development of the child.